The cherry blossoms petals are falling from the trees and being replaced by tiny green leaves. On Friday I took my last cherry blossom adventure of the season. We went for a walk in the moonlight along a walkway where the cherry trees lining the path are lit with lanterns...
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Goodnight cherry blossoms!
The cherry blossoms petals are falling from the trees and being replaced by tiny green leaves. On Friday I took my last cherry blossom adventure of the season. We went for a walk in the moonlight along a walkway where the cherry trees lining the path are lit with lanterns...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Kim!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like your having a great time in Japan. The food there sounds great and people sound extremely friendly. I hope you are enjoying it. We miss you here. at the last YAC meeting we tried calling you for a game of charades but you werent home. Mind you that was only a couple days before you would have left. Anyways I will ttyl
-Erik Sin