Oh my, so much fun! Today there was a huge Dodgebee competition today at the university. It's like Dodgeball, but with a Frisbee!! I joined a team with some exchange students and some Japanese girls. Even though we practiced a bit this week, we lost both games we played. But we had lots of fun doing it!
Back at I-House, Taggs, from England had a tea party for his birthday, so I drank some good English tea and ate lots of sweet stuff. Now I'm taking a break from the many projects and assignments that have piled up to write in my blog. These days it's really hot here, in the 30s and humid! But most everywhere has air conditioning, to I'm almost cold more often than I'm hot.
I hope the weather is good where ever you are reading this from. Which reminds me that the other day we learned about Japanese letter-writing and it is imperative to make a comment about the weather at the beginning and the end of a letter. Interesting, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment