Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Party






After a long week packed with grueling Japanese tests, it was nice to enjoy a good Halloween Party at I-House on Friday. Lots of people dressed up! Some of my favourites from the night include Alexis's mask which she made from origami paper, the vampire who cut up the garlic for our dinner, the suicidal salary man, and sneezing Piccachoo (he had a cold), heh heh. Personally, I dressed up all in white to look like a ghost. It was funny how many people didn't recognize me at first!
Today I am catching up on some emails and chores, then digging into the homework. We have self-study week next week, so no morning classes, just piles of homework!! It should be a nice break from routine though! Right now I am out in the courtyard where the big tree is shedding showers of autumn leaves every time a breeze picks up. Fall in Japan is simply beautiful! And not cold whatsoever! It's practically warm out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment