It's "Golden Week" now, so we have a 5-day weekend! And to start the holidays on Friday, we had a gender bender party at International House! Many guys dressed as girls and vice versa. It was really funny! I dressed in a friend's baggy clothing with many layers under it (don't worry, I haven't gained that much weight since I've been here). The picture is of me and my favourite "girl", Noah.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Gender Bender
It's "Golden Week" now, so we have a 5-day weekend! And to start the holidays on Friday, we had a gender bender party at International House! Many guys dressed as girls and vice versa. It was really funny! I dressed in a friend's baggy clothing with many layers under it (don't worry, I haven't gained that much weight since I've been here). The picture is of me and my favourite "girl", Noah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment