Yesterday morning at the university, we had a party with some community members. There was a dance performance by a youth group, some light snacks and the chance to practice calligraphy on paper fans. I met many very nice Japanese people who live around the university. Everyone was very interested to know where I was from, what I am studying and why I came to Japan. I am getting pretty good at explaining all this in Japanese... except when it comes to my major because I haven't technically started that yet. I am, however, planning to apply to Royal Roads next year into a Professional Communications Program. It sounds like they will accept my two years of study in Resort and Hotel Management along with my other experience so that I can start in 3rd year. On top of that, they offer a condensed program - last 2 years of the degree in just 12 months! Potentially I could be graduating in July 2011! And then... who knows... I would like to eventually get into International Relations...
Anyways, as you can tell by the scattered-ness of my blog and words such as "scattered-ness," it wouldn't hurt for my to study some more in communications!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment