On our way back from Konan on Sunday afternoon, I stayed in Nagoya where I met up with Mayu! She helped me out at a travel agency where I bought a flight to Korea!!! It's really exciting! I plan to WWOOF (volunteer on an organic farm) for 3-4 weeks in August and then fly to Korea for about 10 days and visit everyone there.
We wandered though the park at Sakae station and ate wraps! from a stand under a mini Eiffel Tower. It's the first wrap I've had since coming here! Then we had a black forest smoothie and a little waffle stack for dessert, mmm...
Then we met up with a group of NUFS international students at a bar for Latin Night! It was a little place with no dance floor, but we still made room to dance... salsa, merengue, reggaeton!! And they served mojitos and sangria!! The atmosphere, with my international friends there, felt like that of a small salsa bar in an American city, it was really fun! I can't wait to go back to South America and dance a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment